Technology Awareness Programme for Management Trainees (Mining)
Written by Administrator
Friday, 17 October 2008 07:41
Technology Awareness Programme for Management
Duration 3 weeks
To make the new entrants aware about the technologies being used in Opencast & Underground mining.
- Capacity utilisation.
- Underground mining - national scenario vis-a-vis global scene.
- Industrial safety.
- Electrical and mechanical safety rules & DGMS statutes for O/C & U/mines.
- Condition based maintenance.
- ISO concepts of application in maintenance.
- Water management in mines.
- Design, construction & maintenance of haulroads.
- Explosives used in mining, blasting.
- Safety management (mine gases, health & safety in mines).
- Fire management (mine fires & fire fighting).
- Environmental management.
- Integrated mine management system (IMMS)
- GIS/GPS in mining.
- Truck despatch system. (TDS)
- Spare parts management.
- Inventory control
- IT in coal industry
- Role of computers in communication & networking.
- U/G mine communication system - CDS, loud hailing, telemonitoring.
- Transportation in underground mines - winders.
- Vertical transport in underground face machines (SDL, LHD etc.)
- Inundation, subsidence & strata control.
- Disaster management
- Roof support
- Energy conservation.
- Coal beneficiation - coking & non-coking.
- Ventillation & network analysis
- Longwall mining in CIL.
- Value engineering
- Project work
- Field & industrial visit
Who may attend
Entry level executives:
Management Trainees (Min.)
Last Updated ( Monday, 29 October 2012 14:33 )